Friday, December 3, 2010

Recording the Album - Session 1




2 days at White Horse Recorders, San Diego CA. we managed to nail down rhythm tracks for 14 songs, scratch vocals and guitars, drink 2 bottles of bourbon, and give the album a cohesive flavor. in the studio with us on day 2, photographer Andrew Reilly patiently waited while demolished an indian food feast, then snapped these photos...thanks Andrew!

want to get your own limited edition copy of the CD before the general release? hit my Kickstarter project and pledge to help me reach my $ goal. all the money will fund the making of this album! I only have 6 days left to reach $3000. if i don't reach or pass that amount...i get nothing! crazy i know...but what a fun and exciting way to participate in my project? check it out HERE. http://kck.st/cPGQOb