Friday, June 16, 2017

Java Joe's 6/17 Special Show + Alive SD video

This Saturday's Java Joe's show will be a quiet, intimate acoustic night, showcasing vocals, songwriting and the artists/songs that have influenced my music over the last 20 years.  Featuring guitarist, Deane Cote, we will perform a set of my original songs from the first that I wrote to more recent explorations, followed by a set of songs that have provided me endless inspiration. 
I'm really looking forward to sharing them with you!
And, if you didn't know, the NEW Java Joe's has a summery outdoor stage
in the heart of Old Town, San Diego. All Ages.

I was honored to be the first artist featured on Listen Local Radio's 
Alive in San Diego program's new location at San Dieguito Heritage Park in Encinitas, CA.
Watch the interview by Cathryn Beeks below with a live cut of "Kiss You Goodnight."